Developed with 2014 WEG team silver medalist Gareth Hughes to enable the rider to feel a closer connection with their horse.
The seat is precisely formed to align the rider more forwards and ‘in’over the horse’s centre of balance, so allowing the horse to move more freely behind. The surface mounted thigh blocks are specifically designed to give the rider greatly enhanced support without restricting their position.
Seat Sizes: 17”,17½”, 18”
Available in 7 changeable gullet widths from N/M to XW/XXW
- Hand made in Walsall by highly skilled Master Saddlers, using selected Italian calf skins and top grade English butt leather
- Velcro closure along the length of the panel and two flocking slots enable the flocking to be quickly and easily adjusted.
- Six changeable gullet bar width options, in half width fitting increments, allow the selection of the exact width for the horse's profile.
- Triple billet system provides girthing options both on and off the point to be used with the slimline self-levelling balance strap.
- The mono flap design in combination with the surface mounted thigh rolls provide both closeness and support.
- 100% British wool flocking provides superior softness and comfort for the horse